P26 | 7-minute walk to the terminal
Parking for a stay of 7 days or longer.
Our P26 car park is a 7-minute walk (600 metres) from the departure hall. On arrival you enter your personal entry code at the barrier and then choose your own parking space.
Jan Hilgersweg 1-3, Eindhoven
- Take exit 29 from the A2/N2
- Take Anthony Fokkerweg towards Eindhoven Airport
- After approximately 500 metres turn right onto Luchthavenweg
- At the traffic lights you go straight
- Follow this road
- Turn left at the roundabout and go straight at the following roundabout
- At the end, follow the road to the left
- The parking P26 is at your left hand
Barrier control and secure entry.
Tip: drop off your passengers in front of the terminal
Eindhoven Airport's own parking area has a Kiss & Ride section where you can drop off passengers free of charge. Our tip: drop off your passengers in front of the terminal and then park your car in the P26. Perfect if the weather is bad or if you are travelling with a lot of luggage!
Online booking = low-cost parking
With airline carriers such as Ryanair, Wizz Air, TUIfly and Corendon, you can fly to an increasing number of destinations from Eindhoven Airport. As a result, the demand for parking spaces has risen dramatically. It therefore makes sense to book not only your flight online in advance, but also your parking space. This will make your air travel even cheaper.
It is quick and easy to do
1. Book your parking space on this website
2. Receive a confirmation email after payment
3. Print out your confirmation and bring it with you
That's it! If you have any questions after booking, we are available 24 hours a day.
Parking with a reliable provider
Park & Fly has all the necessary permits and we comply with all legislation and regulations. In addition, we have our own - even stricter - safety measures; all our parking areas have barriers and security codes.